- 2760 kg / 6,085 lb.
- Net Weight
- 35 MPa / 5,076 psi
- Max Hydraulic Pressure
- 650 mm / 26 in.
- Max Delimb Opening
- 780 mm / 31 in.
- Max Feed Roller Opening
- 750 mm / 30 in.
- Max Sawing Capacity
- 25-35 metric ton
- Carrier Size
Available in North America/Canada only; coming to other global markets soon.Where to buy
Innovative and engineered for the toughest applications, the HTH622C 4x4 provides peak performance, productivity, and uptime — helping keep you in the green.
Engineered for the toughest conditions, the new four-roller Waratah HTH622C 4x4 multistem processing head delivers the performance and proven innovation you expect from the industry leader:
- Four-roller design, for single harvesting/processing or multi-stem processing applications.
- Automatic dual stem and end alignment, for fast processing and minimal waste.
- New dual diameter- and length-measuring innovation, for extreme accuracy.
- New high-flow hydraulic valve, for faster feeding and improved saw performance.
- On-demand synchronized four-wheel drive with responsive proportional control, for positive traction.
- Standard auto-tension (3/4 in.)-pitch main saw with 65-cm (26 in.) cutting capacity, for extra efficiency, longer chain life, and fewer service intervals.
- New 360-deg. continuous rotation, for improved log handling, reduced carrier-to-head hose failures, and lower operating costs.
- Smart new maintenance features, for shorter servicing time, improved access, and maximum operator productivity.
21.3 ft./sec. @ 95 gpm
Not all models available in all countries. Service and support may also vary by region. Please contact a dealer for more information.