- 3530 kg / 7,782 lb
- Net Weight
- 35 MPa / 5,076 psi
- Hydraulic Requirements
- 710 mm / 28 in.
- Max Delimb Opening
- 875 mm / 34.4 in.
- Max Feed Roller Opening
- 27+ metric ton
- Carrier Size
The H623C 4x4 – Waratah’s next generation four roller, four-wheel-drive model with excellent power and speed capable of producing quality sawlogs having multi-stem capabilities on demand.
H623C 4x4 Features:
- 3350kg/7385 lbs. (up from 3050kg / 6724 lbs.)
- Next generation robust design for 27+ metric ton machines, maintaining speed, power torque of previous generation
- New four roller four-wheel-drive system for improved log traction, log handling
- Single or multi-stem processing capabilities on-demand – quality saw logs (length measuring/ delimbing in both cases
- New lower delimb design for improved log handling and delimbing
- HD saw box with larger main saw cutting capacity (+2 more inches from 30" now 32")
- New HD ¾" top saw with larger cutting capacity at 23"
- New valve design with improved proportional control, high-flow characteristics, servicing and access.
- New valve cover design with quick access without tools
- Heavy duty rotator with standard 360 degree continuous rotation
- Single or twin laser find-end sensors
- New integral diameter sensors for increased accuracy and uptime
- New measuring components for increased accuracy
- Replaceable wear plates, stops, (for serviceability/longevity)
- Sealed pins
- Hardened bushings
- TimberRite Stem Shuffle feature to reduce log-end waste
Performance & Productivity:
- 1048cc/630cc high torque outer and inner fixed drive motors
- 5-66 cm / 2-26" recommended tree range (single stem)
- 5-28 cm / 2-11" (two log) multi-stem range
- 360 degree rotation with through hose design
- Large high torque saw motors (top & main saws) for fast cutting speed
- Optimized components for a simple structure
Maintenance and Serviceability:
- One position daily maintenance; head tilted up position
- Increased guarding and
- Easy access to daily maintenance points and other components
- Hardened steel pins and bushings
Best in class support
Waratah is 40+ years in the industry
Not all models available in all countries. Service and support may also vary by region. Please contact a dealer for more information.